Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

First I would like to wish all of my friends, clients and co-workers a Happy Valentine's Day. I honestly don't get real caught up in this "holiday" but it does make me stop and reflect on the people I love and how lucky I am to have them in my life! This past weekend, we had met with a group of families from Alexandria to plan out our annual vacation to Mexico. While we stay in a lush resort and enjoy all of the finest things in life for 7 days. My mind reflects on how people who live and work in Mexico truly survive. I know when we are down there we try to converse with them to see what their life is like living there. We also have toured and seen how some people actually live in no more then card board boxes. My hear just sinks when I see this. Or all of the children in the orphanages.

So sitting here in my office, in my warm home in Alexandria, MN, I am so thankful for what I have. We are so lucky to be able to live the "American Dream". We are able to purchase homes, buy cars, take trips and enjoy life. I know most of us do work very hard for all of this, but still it is a dream we can fulfill.

Stop today and tell those special people that you love them and be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment