Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lake Ida Deal!


Have you ever dreamed of living on the lake? Most of us have and for quite a few people they are unable to afford a home on the lake. Boy do I have a nice surprise for you! I just listed this home on Lake Ida for $269,000! It has two bedrooms, one bath, so many updates, and an unfinished basement that you could add a family room and another bedroom. Lake Ida is known to be a clean, great recreational & fishing lake. It's amazing to be able to buy a year round home at this price!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you think this cabin is a little high on price? A nicer and larger cabin across the lake just sold for $148,000. I've walked through this cabin and it's very small, the deck railing is not to code, the appliances are in rough shape and the shoreline is steep. No thanks - I don't see the value for my dollar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder who bought this one for $200,000 that was listed for $249,000? It was two times as big as your listing here and had three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

    10041 WATER LILY TRL NW Alexandria, MN 5630

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ida, I actually had this property listed. You are correct it did sell at that price. But this home has no garage, no basement.

      Delete